Thursday, April 14, 2011

One foot in front of the other...

I know, I know, I know... I fell off the blog horse.  And it is so easy for me to make excuses for why it happened.  The truth most specifically lies in the question, "What next?"  I have felt my posts need to start getting more specific now regarding some of the issues I've battled with this illness, but trying to lay things out chronologically seems too daunting a task.  I will have to practice with this blog what I am practicing in life - take it day by day (or minute by minute sometimes); just put one foot in front of the other.* (*Now I want to watch "What About Bob?" - "Baby steps to the door... Baby steps to the chair...")

I have a lot to sort out.  In the past few weeks, I feel like I have finally resurfaced from the depths of PPD.  It's gonna take some time to readjust and absorb what has happened.  I was struggling with my identity BEFORE the baby came along, so you can only imagine what kind of chaos is swirling in my soul these days.  Mama?  Me?  Take a deep breath.  Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment